|Ganda 2k4 Front Wheel Drive Wheelchair Battery Powered, Joystick Operated Wheelchair Front Wheel Drive Version
Front Wheel Drive for use Predominantly Outdoor and on Rough Terrains Technical Specification
- Motor: 2 x 320 Watt 24 VDC Permanent Magnet
- Wheelchair Control: Multi-Speed - Multi-Direction Joystick Controller
- Cruising Current: 6 Amps - (under normal conditions)
- Battery: 24V (2 x 12 V), 17Ah VRLA Batteries in Series
- Frame: Fully Foldable/ Detachable Frame with detachable Batteries
- Maximum speed: 9.0 Kmph Can be decreased to 6.0 Kmph if required.
- Brakes: Electronic Circuit Braking.
- Recharging time with Charger: 2 hours for minimum charge ; 12 hours for full charge
- Charger Current (Continuous): 2.00 Amps DC @ 24VDC (50 Watts)
- Replacement of Battery: 18 months: depending on usage (appx. 300 Recharge Cycles)
- Mileage per charge: 1.5 Hours non-stop or 12.0 Kms: sufficient for a full day
- Maximum weight of Rider: 85 Kgs (Maximum permissible weight - 120 Kgs)
- Drive (Transmission type): Geared Transmission with reduction to the 2 Rear Wheels
- Manual operation: Wheel Lock / unlock for manual propulsion by Attendant