Battery powered and Joystick operated wheelchair
- Rear Wheel Drive for use Indoor and on Paved Surfaces
- Pediatric wheelchairs are mobile aids designed for and used by children.
- Some have suffered head injuries, some have muscular dystrophy or cerebral palsy, some are amputees, who are not able to use artificial limbs and others make limited use of their wheelchairs in lieu of a walker or crutches.
- Motor: 2 x 320 Watt 24 VDC Permanent Magnet
- Wheelchair Control: Multi-Speed - Multi-Direction Joystick Controller
- Cruising Current: 6 Amps - (under normal conditions)
- Frame Fully Foldable/ Detachable Frame with detachable Batteries
- Battery: 24V (2 x 12 V), 17Ah VRLA Batteries in Series
- Maximum speed: 9.0 Kmph can be decreased to 6.0 Kmph if required.
- Brakes: Electronic Circuit Braking.
- Recharging time with Charger: 2 hours for minimum charge; 12 hours for full charge
- Charger Current (Continuous): 2.00 Amps DC @ 24VDC (50 Watts)
- Replacement of Battery: 18 months - depending on usage (appx. 300 Recharge Cycles)
- Mileage per charge: 1.5 Hours non-stop or 12.0 Kms - sufficient for a full day
- Maximum weight of Rider: 85 Kgs (Maximum permissible weight - 120 Kgs)
- Drive (Transmission type): Geared Transmission with reduction to the 2 Rear Wheels
- Manual operation: Wheel Lock / unlock for manual propulsion by Attendant