Reclining and Tilt-in Space Wheelchair
Battery and Battery powered and Joystick operated wheelchair
- Recline feature provide a change in orientation by opening the seat-to-back angle and, in combination with elevating leg rests, reduced stress at the back.
- Tilt-in feature provides a change of orientation and thus redistributes pressure from one area (e.g., the buttocks and posterior thighs) to another area (e.g., the posterior trunk and head) and maintains physical angles at the hips, knees, and ankles
- Motor: 2 x 320 Watt 24 VDC Permanent Magnet
- Wheelchair Control: Multi-Speed - Multi-Direction Joystick Controller
- Cruising Current: 6 Amps - (under normal conditions)
- Battery: 24V (2 x 12 V), 17Ah VRLA Batteries in Series
- Frame: Fully Foldable/ Detachable Frame with detachable Batteries
- Maximum speed: 9.0 Kmph Can be decreased to 6.0 Kmph if required.
- Brakes: Electronic Circuit Braking.
- Recharging time with Charger: 2 hours for minimum charge ; 12 hours for full charge
- Charger Current (Continuous): 2.00 Amps DC @ 24VDC (50 Watts)
- Replacement of Battery: 18 months - depending on usage (appx. 300 Recharge Cycles)
- Mileage per charge: 1.5 Hours non-stop or 12.0 Kms: sufficient for a full day
- Maximum weight of Rider: 100 Kgs (Maximum permissible weight - 120 Kgs)
- Drive (Transmission type): Geared Transmission with reduction to the 2 Rear Wheels
- Manual operation: Wheel Lock / unlock for manual propulsion by Attendant
- Actuator: 24 V, 2 A, 150 mm stroke.